OUTSIDE REPAIRS WELCOME
Pioneer Offroad rental’s service department has professional technicians and mechanics that service all our equipment to the highest of standards. Each piece of equipment undergoes documented service inspections before and after every rental.
We accept outside equipment for preventative maintenance and repairs. Contact us today to see how we can assist you making sure your ARGO, ATV (quad), UTV (side by side), or snowmobile is ready for use when you are.
Need help! If you encounter issues during your rental, Pioneer Offroad Rentals has 24 hour, 7 day a week on call service where a technician can assist you immediately.
Service locations and after hours contact phone numbers:
Athabasca Branch – AFTER HOURS: 780-213-1946
Bonnyville Branch – AFTER HOURS: 780-826-2622
Edmonton Branch – AFTER HOURS: 780-720-4159
Fort McMurray Branch – AFTER HOUR: 780-742-7994
Grande Prairie Branch – AFTER HOURS: 780-814-5653
REC (Rental Equipment Coverage) Program
Protect your rental today with Pioneers Offroad Rentals Rental Equipment Coverage (REC) Program
Equipment damages can happen to the best of us. Pioneer Offroad Rentals has developed a protection program for our commercial customers to assist in covering these unexpected back end costs. Customers have found that with our REC program they can provide more accurate budgeting of equipment rental costs instead of having fluctuations due to flat tires, vehicle damages, cleaning and other unforeseeable events.
Key features of the REC program:
Total coverage for:
- Tire repair or replacement (All)
- Cleaning after the rental (All)
- Chain repair or replacement on ARGOs
- Minor tub rub repairs on ARGOs
- Glass or windshield damage
- Axle and bearing repairs (All)
- Puck replacement
- Provide chain lube at beginning of rental
Limited coverage and deductible
There is a $ 2,000 deductible for repairs due to the following:
(Actual cost of repairs up to the maximum amount of $2,000):
- A unit sunk or flooded in the field
- Major body damage – e.g. Damage to the extent that would require an ARGO tub replacement
- Major damage as a result of routine maintenance neglect – e.g. Replacement of an engine required due to lack of required inspection, all four axles require replacement due to lack of grease.
- Any damage as a result of abuse, improper operating or load securing procedures
- Any damages as a result of Wildlife attacks (All)
- Collision damage (All)
No coverage for:
- Total machine loss for whatever reason – accident or otherwise (only if it is not covered under warranty)
- Recovery costs of retrieving an abandoned machine in the field
These items would still be charged out at 100% after the occurrence.